Did you know that when PennDOT is looking at road improvements, they seek to solve problems? How do they determine where the problem spots are? They look to see if any problems have been reported. You can report problems for pedestrians, bike riders and motor vehicles by submitting a problem form that can be found at this link http://www.tcrpc-pa.org/report/  You may not be able to answer all the questions asked on the form, but complete what you can and submit the form to http://www.tcrpc-pa.org/report/  You can report dangerous intersections, rough road conditions, insufficient signage, hazards, and more. 

May is bike month! Bike Harrisburg is offering lots of fun ways to celebrate. www.bikeharrisburg.org