The trip should take about 4.5 hours from Harrisburg to Geneva. According to Mapquest, the trip is 218 miles.
- Go north on Route 15 for about 160 miles. This will take you into New York near the Painted Post exit. You’ll go through Williamsport and Mansfield along the way. (Hint: A good bathroom and gas stop is the Sheetz at the Maynard Street exit, just as you are leaving Williamsport). Can’t wait that long? Try the Sheetz, in Shamokin Dam or Lewisburg.
- When you get near Painted Post, merge onto I-86 East/NY 17/Southern Tier Expressway toward Elmira/Corning.
- After abut 3 miles on I-86 East/NY 17/Southern Tier Expressway, take the Watkins Glen/Corning Museum of Glass exit.
- Turn left onto Route 414 North toward Watkins Glen.
- After about 20 miles on Route 414, you’ll enter Watkins Glen and merge with Route 14.
- Stay on 14 North for about 35 miles until you reach Geneva. You’ll be traveling up the west side of Seneca Lake the whole way and will pass 19+ wineries and will catch some scenic view of Seneca Lake. You’ll reach Hobart/William Smith College and St. Clair Street shortly after entering Geneva. Turn left onto St. Clair and go about a mile until you pass a red barn on your right (this is The Barn where we’ll have breakfast each morning) and turn right after passing the pond into the O’Dell Village parking lot.
- Address: 218 St Clair St, Geneva NY. 14456