Join or Renew with the Harrisburg Bicycle Club and support a fine organization devoted to helping you get the most out of bicycling!
Hello perspective new or renewing Harrisburg Bicycle Club member! If you have gotten this far then you have some interest in bicycling and maybe you have already made up your mind to join or renew your membership with the HBC. If so your next choice involves selecting the best option to fit you depending on if you are joining as an individual or a family and the term of your membership.
One Year Individual Membership
Two Year Individual Membership
Three Year Individual Membership
One Year Family Membership. Up to three additional family members can be registered on-line.
Two Year Family Membership. Up to three additional family members can be registered on-line.
Three Year Family Membership. Up to three additional family members can be registered on-line.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of the Harrisburg Bicycle Club:
- HBC has an interactive website filled with lots of bicycling information including the Scheduled Rides, club events, Forums and more.
- HBC offers more than 500 Scheduled Rides annually with lots more offered via Email Distribution Lists to which you might subscribe.
- HBC has special events for Members ... Finger Lakes, Spring Fling, Fall Tour, Williamsburg
- HBC offers free Maintenance Clinics annually where you can get hands-on education and training in maintaining your bicycle.
- HBC members ... with more than 800 (or 1200 if count the family members) there is alarge pool of expertise and opportunities ... more regularly scheduled rides for example.
- Discounts of 10% off list price for bicycle parts, accessories and clothing at many area bicycle shops!
- A wide array of rides and off-the-bike meetings featuring good fellowship, food and presentations on topics of interest!
- More information can be found here Why Join a Bicycle Club? and here More Detailed List of HBC Offerings
To join, simply select the option above that best meets your need and fill out the membership application on-line. You may elect to pay via Paypal or via Cash/Check.
Completing the application on-line (even if you pay via check) reduces errors and frankly is less work for us so this is the preferred approach. However, if for some reason you cannot complete the membership application on-line, you can still print out this Membership Application Form, fill it out and send it with your check or money order to the address shown on the application.