It has been awhile since I've led this ride looking forward to the opportunity so y'all come join this Mr. Wonderful C ride.
The weather looks promising for Saturday, so here goes
The route will be depending upon the road conditions with Friday's light snow in the forecast.
Plan on 25+ miles with elevation TBD Pace is C 11-13
If it is necessary to cancel I'll notify by 8:00 AM Sat.
The D+ ride is leaving from the same location and Rick has similar plans
Ken Frohnert is thinking about leading an East Shore Flex on Saturday afternoon, at this point I have no more details