What to Bring:
· Your bike - If you plan on visiting attractions while cycling, touring bikes and shoes you can walk in work out the best.
· Helmet (required), spare tube, tire pump and necessary bike repair kits and tools.
· A fan, especially if you are in a non-AC unit
· Hangers, if you plan to use the closet in your room.
· A $25 key deposit check PER PERSON, payable to HBC.
· A rack and pannier on your bike is helpful in carrying any wine or goodies you collect along the way. (Bring bubble wrap or something similar to protect the wine bottles).
· Any cooking utensils, plates, flatware, cups, kitchen towel, paper towels, soap and any other equipment you may need for the kitchen (none are provided by the college) , plus a wineglass and corkscrew.
· Snacks, including extra protein sources for breakfast for those who need it.
· Swim suit & beach towel if desired. There is a water playground and beach in Seneca Lake State Park in Geneva.
· Bring trash bags for your garbage, if you expect to be cooking in the room. Small wastebaskets are provided.
· Personal care items, soap and an extra towel.
· A good map of the Finger Lakes area (AAA has free ones for members) and a camera to capture your weekend are recommended.
· A folding chair is a good idea if you like to hang out around by the pond near our housing “pod”, or for watching the boats on Seneca Lake, or for catching some sun out on the patio that each townhouse has.