1. Treasurer’s Report approved.
2. Discussed highlights of upcoming Banquet and Service Before Self Award to Bill Wierman and Lifetime Service Award to Owen Moore. Safety vest were distributed to all members attending the Banquet. DVDs of HBC 2014 in Review will be offered for a donation with all proceeds going to Recycle Bicycle in Harrisburg.
3. A new Member/Welcoming Committee plans to hold training rides in the spring for new members on how to ride in a group. New member were contacted by phone or email.
4. HBC Picnic and Three Creek Century Committees are looking a new venues for next year.
5. Upcoming membership meetings:
· Tues. Jan 13th Advocacy, Cycling and the Law, Officer Tate, Camp Hill Boro Police & Rick Norford BSCPA
· Tues. Feb 10th - Injury Prevention / Dr. David White Aspire Medical
· Tues. March 10th - Kim Suda Stroke Coordinator Pinnacle Health